[HLUG] Hosting the LUG Site

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Wed Nov 12 20:35:28 UTC 2008

If hosting is needed for a HLUG site I could offer it FOC on the server
we use for the eCommerce sites I work on.  A couple of small adverts on
the HLUG site for the eCommerce sites in return would be welcomed, of
course.  It's a dedicated server with UK Dedicated, running CentOS,
apache, php, mysql, perl and other regular Linux web server stuff,
managed with cPanel.

I could also donate the registration of a suitable domain name.

Paul.