[HLUG] Hosting the LUG Site

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:38:35 UTC 2008

yes i know someone who would probably host it
but i dont want to put the details here...

is it mathew or julian or who??

but all hosts have occassional problems
so why not wait till whoever used to do it sorts it out?

dont change horses int he middle of a stream!

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~