[HLUG] Hosting the LUG Site

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Wed Nov 12 22:24:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a server that could host the server running on a Bytemark server with not much on it but some PHP/MySQL stuff and some MailMan lists.  I would be happy to let the Herefordshire Lug use this for hosting purposes.

This is currently running Debian Testing (Lenny) with a very minimal package set.

Andrew.