[HLUG] Hosting the LUG Site

matt stone stone.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 16:57:15 UTC 2008

2008/11/13 Tom English <tom.english at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> If the LUG still requires hosting, I can offer some hosting with
> PHP/MySQL/FTP access, although I'm unable to host the mailing list -
> although all that would need doin would be either a redirect from the
> lug.org.u site or a change of IP address and leave the MX settings as they
> are and use the current mailman list.
>
> The offer is there if required.

Thought i'd chip in with an offer of help. I can offer full hosting on
a my shared dreamhost account. Being in the states it can be a tad
slow but generally reliable. I can do all the bells and whistles
including shell acess, sftp, python, rails, php, mysql, sqlite, svn
etc etc. Or if it's simply a remote db for use with a wordpress
install hosted on the current lug server i can do that as well.

Cheers
Matt