[HLUG] Acer Aspire 7720

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:22:52 UTC 2008

The good thing with pcworld is you can go back and complain..

But I  bought my last computer from a little shed at Merry Hill

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/Shop/detail.asp?ProductID=4379&CategoryID=11&SubCategoryID=

They have last year's computers quite cheap, i think.

And as they are last years' models the people at Ubuntu have had time to
write drivers for them.

But I bet someone on this forum knows of a better place, a better laptop, a
better deal...
With laptops what matters is how long the batterys last, which is why I
bought Centrino.

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~