[HLUG] Hosting the LUG Site

Tom English tom.english at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:36:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

If the LUG still requires hosting, I can offer some hosting with
PHP/MySQL/FTP access, although I'm unable to host the mailing list -
although all that would need doin would be either a redirect from the
lug.org.u site or a change of IP address and leave the MX settings as they
are and use the current mailman list.

The offer is there if required.

Not in Hereford at the moment, and don't think I will be for the next
meeting.

Tom.