[HLUG] November meeting - usual Linux help offered

David Shorhouse Dave at david-shorthouse.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 13:37:04 UTC 2008

oh I have one..

A nice old Pentium II laptop with 32meg of ram a 2 ta 4gig harddisk running
debian 4 runs with screen problems(laggy)

Ive installed DSL (damb small linux) it runs but cant get the mouse to work. I
have a usb dongle that is supported in linux but unsure how to get it to work
on a 2.4 kernel ????

Dave... :)