[HLUG] November meeting - usual Linux help offered

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Fri Nov 14 13:44:52 UTC 2008

I have a triple booting Linux laptop (Ubuntu / Fedora / openSUSE) which
I will be using for testing websites on Linux.  In openSUSE the touchpad
doesn't work properly and needs the finger pressing very firmly to get
the pointer to move.  The other two distros work fine.  I'll bring that
along for someone to look at, please. :)

Paul.