[HLUG] November Meeting - Burghill Simpson Hall Weds 19ths

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 15 12:19:19 UTC 2008

Hi

I can now officially announce that our November Linux User Group meeting
will take a place this coming Weds, ie the 19th November at the Simpson
Hall, Burghill, Hereford. Its booked for 7.30pm to 9.30pm

The Simpson Hall, acts as a CAP
http://www.myherefordshire.com/default_A4848DB420584ABB9BE6410B7AB09981.aspx
- a Community Access Point, so wifi and other facilities will be available.

A Google map is here *http://tinyurl.com/6ba3g5*

Burghill is 4 miles from the centre of Hereford located just off the
A4110 Hereford to Knighton Road, ie the main road to Canon Pyon from
Hereford. The Simpson Hall is located in the centre of the village.

The room charge has gone up a bit, to £7 per hour, but if we can get 7
along, that will be only £2 each.

Our current website has been updated with the meeting details. I will
send around a brief Agenda later