[HLUG] November meeting

GRAHAM COLE grhmc at lavabit.com
Thu Oct 30 20:14:35 UTC 2008

Sorry things didn't work out for an October meeting but Burghill can be used
in November. Ray Wilson is a CAP organiser there and will help us get wifi
internet access via the CAP hardware.
We can meet on Wed 5th or Wed 19th November. In both cases there would be a
small Scottish Dancing group using the main hall but we would be upstairs in
a quiet place.
I could try to attend a CAP session on a Wednesday morning to discuss
details and meet people in person. If anyone else can do the same, it's from
9am till 12noon.
How will those dates suit LUG members?

Graham