[HLUG] MythTV, Mythbuntu, FreeVO & tvtime :lol: - An Apple a day helps you work, rest and play

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:53:02 UTC 2008

Sorry if you have already mentioned this, but what are you wanting myth TV
to do?

If it is just TV capture I found Linux (Ubuntu) a hell of a lot simpler than
Windows. The drivers for my Winfast card crash XP and make it increadably
unstable :(. No such issues with Ubuntu.

I don't know your set up, but for me I had to run the audio jacks into a 3.5
mm jack on the capture card then another wire out to the line in on the
sound card to get any audio.

Mo