[HLUG] Internation FOSS day

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:04:21 UTC 2008

as  club
HLUG should be able to put out a press release
about things like Ubuntu releases
and FOSS day etc
and invite people to our meetings,
the local papers do like ot have things other than tragedies to write about!

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~