[HLUG] HLUG Meeting place - possible new Venues?

Paul Maddox paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net
Mon Sep 8 09:13:45 UTC 2008

Julian,

 Something like this would be a good place, internet (or wifi).
I'm slightly envious of a friend of mine in Austria who is a member of
metalab (http://metalab.at/wiki/English).

 The south wye one seems closest, burghill second. Interestingly the
Burghill one doesn't seem to have any opening times yet, possibly it's
not open yet.

Paul