[HLUG] HLUG Meeting place - possible new Venues?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 8 09:41:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:13:41 +0100, "Paul Maddox"
<paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net> said:
> Julian,
>
>  Something like this would be a good place, internet (or wifi).
> I'm slightly envious of a friend of mine in Austria who is a member of
> metalab (http://metalab.at/wiki/English).
>
>  The south wye one seems closest, burghill second. Interestingly the
> Burghill one doesn't seem to have any opening times yet, possibly it's
> not open yet.
>
> Paul

Nice... I havent heard of anything like Meta lab in our County, but if
anyone knows of anything like it, please tell us !

There's nothing stopping us from having our meetings at different CAP's,
in different locations in the County (ie N, S, E, W) should this idea
work out.

Julian