[HLUG] Installing Linux on CAPS laptops

Christopher Evans reactiv8 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 17:20:17 UTC 2008

I'd love to have Linux on a laptop in every CAPS Resource Centre, and this is something we can all work together to achieve, hopefully?!? - I trust CAPS 'HQ' won't object, but a 'certain person' in Lingen will unravel the 'red tape' at any opportunity - :lol: Can't we have all the laptops 'dual-booting', or better still, with Windoze running in VirtualBox on each of them?!? I'd be quite happy to put in the necessary time to 'get this rolling', as I'm sure many of HLUG would too?! - Before the M$ 'Hit Team' get to us anyway ...;) Chris.p.s. I'm eagerly anticipating a Linux version of the new Google Chrome browser - Assuming we can trust Google's quest for Global Domination, and the already raised Copyright (of images) issues, of course?!