[HLUG] September Meeting @ Preston-on-Wye

Christopher Evans reactiv8 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 13:02:06 UTC 2008

Greetings again all!

Preston-on-Wye is acceptable as a venue for me, although not every month, pretty please? Also the week after next would be OK, if this suits others too? I'm free most nights, and can travel within reason, but I don't want our meetings to become an 'occasional' affair - The 'unavailablility' of facilities is surely not what Resource Centres and CAPS are all about, eh? Lingen is usually pretty accommodating, but I realise that it is not geographically well located for some ...

Incidentally the HLUG website is still inaccessible ... :lol:

Chris.