[HLUG] Open Source Web Based Project Management Software

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 11 16:30:44 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm researching using the above.

I tried DotProject a couple of years ago, but found it a bit clunky. Its
still moving a bit slowly as a project i think

I like ActiveCollab, but its not open source now. We could use
commercial software, but always prefer Open Source if possible.

There are a lot of exciting projects out there, but also we cant use the
SAAS model, ie software hosted by a company, we need to install and use
internally.

I've found and tried out achievo.org which is ok, but I'd like something
a bit easier to use preferably.

Any suggestions of what others use in their companies for Project/Task
management/Collaboration ?

Regards