[HLUG] September Meeting @ Preston-on-Wye

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 23:43:20 UTC 2008

I hope to be at P-on-Wye
with my new minibook laptop I just got from Maplins.

Small on price and very small on size - ultra compact and just 650g!
· Ideal for web surfing, email, word processing and spreadsheets
· A perfect travel or business companion with built in Wi-Fi technology...be
truly mobile
· 7-inch TFT widescreen screen and stylish piano black finish casing
· Easy to use Linux operating system
· 3 x USB 2.0 ports
· Stereo speakers and built-in microphone
· Touch mouse pad
· Email and Office (word processor and spreadsheet program)
· PDF viewer
· SD / SDHC Card reader
· 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
· 2GB SSD (soild state disk) shock proof storage
· Expand the storage with USB or SD Flash Memory (not external hard drives)
· Supports up to 4GB SD cards and 4GB USB sticks
· Multi-theme display (Child or Adult mode)
· DDR2 128MB memory
· AC adaptor / charger
· Complete with Xip office applications
· 12 month warranty

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=225532&source=1

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Media/PDFs/A98HX_User_Manual.pdf
                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~