[HLUG] Lingen Resource Centre as a venue for HLUG

Christopher Evans reactiv8 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 21:51:44 UTC 2008

Greetings all - again!

In search of a venue for HLUG meetings, I know I have already mentioned it, but Lingen Resource Centre has loads of very modern facilities - 7 laptops (albeit Windozy, but a good wireless router), huge hall, loos & kitchen etc., ample car parking, The Royal George pub nearby with food, and with some 'smooth talking', I could get the keys so we could stay as long as we want ... I'm sorry that its location is far from ideal for many of you, but there is not much I can do about that ... The Centre is presently 'under-used' so there would not be much problem finding a free night for us ...

Chris.