[HLUG] Open Source Web Based Project Management Software

matt stone stone.matthew at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:39:17 UTC 2008

2008/9/11 Julian Robbins <joolsr at fastmail.fm>:
> Hi
>
> I'm researching using the above.
>
> I tried DotProject a couple of years ago, but found it a bit clunky. Its
> still moving a bit slowly as a project i think
>
> I like ActiveCollab, but its not open source now. We could use
> commercial software, but always prefer Open Source if possible.

Yeah yeah, i'm replying to a thread i've already replied on ;)

I've used basecamp in the past and found it very good although, as
it's hosted, it's no good for your needs so i went hunting for a
basecamp clone and found this: http://www.projectpier.org/ I haven't
used it myself but it may be worth a look.

Cheers
Matt