[HLUG] September LUG Meeting 7pm Tomorrow

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 23 07:35:16 UTC 2008

Hi

Just a reminder that our next LUG meeting will be tomorrow, ie Wednesday
24th September 2009 at 7pm at the Preston on Wye Community Access Point.
Please note this is an earlier start than usual, as we may have to leave
at 9pm .

There is no particular theme, but please bring along any PC's you have
problems installing, upgrading Linux or any open source software, or
interesting Linux /other gizmos.

I'll bring along my Elonex Webbook, with Ubuntu Linux 8.0.4 on it.

Don't forget we should (fingers crossed) have access to wifi there,
which will help a lot.

Directions

http://www.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=HR2+9JX&ie=UTF8&ll=52.069377,-2.901077&spn=0.271823,0.617294&z=11&iwloc=addr&iwstate1=dir

Further Details

http://www.myherefordshire.com/caps/PrestonOnWye/default_5BF21786FFB940458953E751FA0ABAE1.aspx

It would be great to have a good turnout tomorrow.

Regards