[HLUG] Possible meeting with CAP Chairpersons

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 15 07:41:31 UTC 2009

Hi

I met the chairman of the Pembridge CAP, Community Access Point (
http://www.myherefordshire.com/communityaccess/default.aspx ), the other
day and he agreed that it would be good to explain/demonstrate the
virtues of using Linux /Open Source to the other CAPS in the county.

He said the best thing to do would be to attend one of the bimonthly
meetings all the chairs of the CAPS have in Hereford with a view to
organising a presentation perhaps to them.

Unfortunately, as yet, he hasnt got back to me, but I agree this is a
good way to get to speak to all the CAPS in one go.

Perhaps tonight, (assuming I can get in touch with him again), we can
discuss doing a presentation for them or any other local groups that may
be interested.

See you tonight