[HLUG] April HLUG meeting Tomorrow ie Weds 15th April !!

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 14 22:00:33 UTC 2009

Hi

Just a quick reminder that our April meeting is _/*TOMORROW*/_ ie
Wednesday 15th at 7.30pm at the Simpson Hall in Burghill, nr Hereford
(Notes on how to get there are posted on our website www.hlug.org.uk).

I will be going, and I hope many of you will be too. Afterwards, there
is a pub in the village if anyone wants to try it, now the nicer weather
is approaching.

In the survey that was recently made, a comment that was mentioned in
response to 'What would you most like to see at our meetings' was 'More
members!' Lets see if we can do that ;-)

Cheers and see you tomorrow,