[HLUG] mounting an external HD

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Thu Aug 20 09:04:34 UTC 2009

Hi Graham,

If you have ready access to the Windows system the best thing to do
would be to run chkdsk with the /F option on the drive from there.  It
may be that Windows has marked the disk as potentially containing errors
and Linus is picking up on that.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

S&P Technology, PO Box 15, Hereford, HR4 9WX

www.sp-tech.co.uk
www.vintage-radio.com
www.vintage-radio.net
www.service-data.com