[HLUG] World Software Freedom Day - Coming soon

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Aug 23 12:14:13 UTC 2009

Hi y'aall,

As I too was unable to make the meeting I must carry some blame for this!
I will have a look through the online resources and see what we can use for
display. I may be able to borrow some display boards, but if anyone has some of
their own to offer the use of that saves me a job.

The presure job should be back under control in time for me to sort this out,
but if anyone else is up for any of it don't hold back. :-)

I intend to knock up a basic windows box to demonstrate installs on, and I have
a few years worth of LXF DVD's...

Mind the Gap
Pete H@