[HLUG] February Linux User Group Meeting - This Weds !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 16 21:38:19 UTC 2009

Hi

Our February Herefordshire Linux and Open Source User Group meeting
will take a place this coming Weds, ie February 18th at the Simpson
Hall, Burghill, Hereford. Its booked for 7.30pm to 9.30pm

Further details, PLUS full Directions (hope this helps this time Paul ;-))

http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/10

Now the website is starting to take shape, we will be setting up users
in our group who want to have an login account. All LUG members will be
able to blog about your linux and open source life. We don't mind what
its about as long as its about Linux or Open Source, and its not rude /
or get us into trouble ! If you are interested in helping out/getting
involved, please come along. We also want to improve the site with lots
of other useful, info, like newbie guides, Netbook guides, 'My first
week with Linux' to advanced usage of vi/EMACS ! etc

Also, as usual please bring along your Linux netbooks, laptops, pc's
especially if you need Linux assistance and we can try to help. We have
good fast wifi here !

The Simpson Hall, acts as a CAP
http://www.myherefordshire.com/default_A4848DB420584ABB9BE6410B7AB09981.aspx
- a Community Access Point, and other facilities may be available.

A Google map is here http://tinyurl.com/6ba3g5

Burghill village is 4 miles from the centre of Hereford located just off
the A4110 Hereford to Knighton Road, ie the main road to Canon Pyon from
Hereford. The Simpson Hall is located in the centre of the village.

Cheers Julian