[HLUG] February Linux User Group Meeting - Burghill Simpson Hall Weds 18ths

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 11 23:43:01 UTC 2009

Hi

Our February Linux User Group meeting
will take a place this coming Weds, ie the 18st February at the Simpson
Hall, Burghill, Hereford. Its booked for 7.30pm to 9.30pm

With our website www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk firmly back under our
control, we can now start to work out how and what we want to use it
for. We use Drupal which is a powerful GPL Content Management System so
we have plenty of options.

If you are interested in helping out/getting involved, please come along.

Also, as usual please bring along your Linux netbooks, laptops, pc's
especially if you need Linux assistance and we can try to help. We have
wifi at last here !

The Simpson Hall, acts as a CAP
http://www.myherefordshire.com/default_A4848DB420584ABB9BE6410B7AB09981.aspx
- a Community Access Point, and other facilities will be available.

A Google map is here http://tinyurl.com/6ba3g5

Burghill village is 4 miles from the centre of Hereford located just off
the A4110 Hereford to Knighton Road, ie the main road to Canon Pyon from
Hereford. The Simpson Hall is located in the centre of the village.

Our website will be updated with the meeting & location details shortly.

Cheers Julian