[HLUG] New small PC required

Andrew Hodgson Andrew.Hodgson at allpay.net
Wed Jan 7 14:19:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Hope you all had a good Christmas/new year.

I am wondering if anyone could advise me a good place to get a prebuilt
low power PC?

My current machine that runs various small servers on FreeBSD is dying
slowly, and currently runs on a Via EPIA ML motherboard - has been on
for around 4 years!

My main priorities are that it has to be quiet, and that it is not too
large - a mini desktop case would probably be ok, it needs to fit in the
bottom shelf in a cupboard.

It needs minimum 1GB RAM and around a 30GB disk (storage is not
important).

I would want the system built for me.

Anyone any ideas?
Thanks,
Andrew.
--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford, HR1 3SE.
Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: enquiries at allpay.net

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual  or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the allpay.net Information Security Manager at the number above.