[HLUG] New small PC required

Andrew Hodgson Andrew.Hodgson at allpay.net
Wed Jan 7 15:01:51 UTC 2009

Matt Jones wrote:

>Take a look at the EEE box, they have a couple on display in PC world
at >the
>moment. This is very small, but  You can get the Atom Processor that
the >EEE
>box uses on a mini ITX motherboard(As well as the Dual core version)
for
>around £50-60, with the Dual core one at about £80(
>http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12231). This should be a drop
in
>replacement for the EPIA, and sigificantly faster.

Had looked at the EEE before, but wasn't sure about FreeBSD support.  I
will look at the linitx site though, thanks for that.

Andrew.
--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford, HR1 3SE.
Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: enquiries at allpay.net

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual  or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the allpay.net Information Security Manager at the number above.