[HLUG] Mount FTP site

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:24:12 UTC 2009

I am using Gnome/Mint.

"Given that it's based on fuse, what happens if you run the command as
your normal user.  This might have the desired affect."

If I run as normal user I get a permisions error.

If you use File -> Connect to server, is the connection bookmarked in
nautilus? I am going to be using the drive quite a lot, and it will becaome
a pain having to re-setup a connection all the time.

Mo

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Mark Broadbent <mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com