[HLUG] Acer One alternate mail client

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Sat Mar 7 01:19:03 UTC 2009

I don't know what it's like on the Acer One (I'll be interested to know
as I'm thinking of buying one) but I use Thunderbird for email myself
and we use it on all the PCs at work (WinXP) and it works very well.
Unlike Evolution, Thunderbird is just an email client, though you can
add the Lightening add-on if you want an calender and task list.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

www.vintage-radio.com
www.vintage-radio.net