[HLUG] Playstation 3

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:51:39 UTC 2009

I play a game called Warhawk online, its a pretty fun (and quite intense)
third person shooter thats available in the playstation store.

I am sure I read somewhere that most debian based distros can now run on
playstation hardware.

Any info you have on doing it would be useful, I am thinking of doing it,
once I have upgraded the HDD!

Mo