[HLUG] OK, so who knows what? :oP

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 09:32:53 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've setup a brief (4 questions) anonymous (not even your IP Address
is recorded) survey so that we can get a better idea of the skills
within the LUG and also ask "who wants to do a talk on <subject>"
rather than "does anyone want to do a talk? What do you want to talk
about?".

The survey as hosted by survey monkey [0] and can be found at

http://tinyurl.com/hlugskills

I'll be closing the survey just before the metting next week and will
hopefully be able to provide the results either at the meeting or onto
the list before we all get together.

Kind regards,

M.

[0] I know it's not open-source, (it even appears to use .NET for the
backend) but it's free and easy to use.  If anyone knows of an
opensource system that does the same thing, I'd be very interested to
know about it.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk