[HLUG] OK, so who knows what? :oP

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Mar 15 17:55:16 UTC 2009

Excuse the top-posting... :o)

Just a brief reminder of the survey about skills within the LUG.
We've had 18 responses so far (not too sure how many are on the
list??)  which is fantastic.

If you haven't done the survey yet, please do so that we can get a
better idea of where to aim talks @ LUG Meets etc (already there's a
few good topics emerging!).

I'll be at the meeting on Wednesday, so I'll bring along the results.

M.