[HLUG] kdenlive - jaunty

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:26:20 UTC 2009

the kdenlive website recommended jaunty pre-release i think
though i dont understand all the jargon-
it was fortran and punched cards when i were a lad...
~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~   01568 760 333     ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c)2009.  ~
~