[HLUG] Pub meet for HLUG in May ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue May 5 20:45:27 UTC 2009

Hi All

I've been thinking that with the better weather and the lighter evenings
perhaps we ought to have a pub meeting for our next HLUG meeting.

Its still useful to have wifi, although I can bring three 3G wireless
dongles that may work around Hereford to help out. Here is a list of
wifi hotspots around Hereford.

*http://ponyurl.com/2xm7rg*

Wetherspoons offers free wifi, but I've never been in there so can't
vouch for it. The Three Elms had wifi when we went there last time, was
nice enough but the signal is poor in some parts of the pub !

If you have any other ideas for a place that :-

    * Sells drinks/food
    * Has wifi
    * Is relatively central (ish) in the county - We can make it other
      towns, villages, as long as we believe there will be a good
      turnout ! Leominster, Ledbury, Kington, Ross, Bromyard .........

Please suggest away !

We can make it a different night if anyone prefers, perhaps, a
Tuesday/Thursday ?
Please fire away  !!