[HLUG] Pub meet for HLUG in May ?

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Tue May 5 21:05:13 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The Black Lion (opposite Left Bank on Bridge Street, Hereford) has free
wireless with the WEP key provided.  I'm not sure what the situation is
with food in the evenings now.  Weekday evenings (Monday to Thursday)
tend to be fairly quiet so I'm sure we'd be welcomed.  I can ask if we
are interested as I go there fairly often.

Note that it is gay run and describes itself as "attitude free".  Anyone
is welcome as long as they are not homophobic or whatever.  It is also a
live music venue for local bands at weekends.

There is limited car parking at the pub.  You can also park on the
street outside or in the car park over the old bridge (a couple of
minutes walk away) which I think is free in the evenings.

If we are interested I can make enquiries.

Paul