[HLUG] Pub meet for HLUG TONIGHT ! Tuesday 19th May !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed May 20 21:40:14 UTC 2009

Morven Lewis-Everley wrote:
> I wish I had checked this sooner, I thought it was tonight!
>
> I have been quite out of the loop just recently, so forgive me for not being
> up to date. Have the meets changed to tuesdays permanently, or is this a one
> off?

Hi Mo

I'm sorry about the last minute alterations in location, it didnt help
but couldnt be avoided.

The meetings will be going back to 3rd Wednesday of the month as usual.
I only changed it, as a one off, and for the members who cant normally
make a Wednesday meeting.

In the end, we had a good meeting, but only the four of us. I think we
would have had more, but for having to change the venue, and the date,
and I am partly to blame for that.

At least the pub, had good free wifi, although only had the weird round
pin mains sockets to stop anyone plugging anything in !!

Julian