[HLUG] Pub meet for HLUG TONIGHT ! Tuesday 19th May !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed May 20 21:44:16 UTC 2009

Meijin wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't make it.
>
> Confirmation of the new venue came too late for me. I'd already left
> for work and I was going to go straight after work....
Yep, again, I'm sorry for the lack of notice on the change of venue, due
to extenuating circumstances.

I'm thinking of booking up the Simpson Hall, in Burghill which isnt
perfect, but still pretty good for us for say,  4 months ahead.

That way we can publicise the dates further in the future, so you can
stick it in your diaries then perhaps, if that would help.

Perhaps, we'll have another pub meeting in Aug or Sept, a bit nearer to
the city centre.

Julian