[HLUG] distro

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:01:35 UTC 2009

I think you should install vanilla ubuntu with a separate home partition
(and maybe other nerdy distros too)
so you will be able to help your friends and family (and me)
install and maintain Ubuntu
and thereby help the move away from Windows dominance...

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~   01568 760 333     ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c)2009.  ~
~