[HLUG] Ubuntu server Amavis/Postfix/Spamassassin setup

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Nov 17 16:00:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

Has anyone here set up a Ubuntu server with Amavis/Spamassassin/Postfix?  I did it ages ago, but the Amavis config is completely different in Ubuntu than in FreeBSD, and I have been using a virtual appliance for a couple of years.

I have got Amavis into the general Postfix loop, and it seems to be scanning for viruses, but I can't get any SpamAssassin headers in the message, and I can't see any evidence in the logs that the message is being scanned.

Thanks.
Andrew.