[HLUG] November LUG Meeting - Tomorrow, ie Weds

J Kling johanneskling at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:13:37 UTC 2009

Heya,

First time HLUG poster here. I thought I'd say "hello" before I turn up
tomorrow (provided I can find the place. I've been living in Leominster
for a few weeks now, but I still don't know my way around :).

> So instead, please bring your Linux netbooks, laptops, phones, pc's &
> whatever along. If you have an annoying software or hardware issue bring it
> along and we'll see if we can as a group help each other.
I'll bring a boring piece of equipment, an Asus Eee 901 running Debian,
though it does have an annoying problem (FF freezes). I can bring an
Arduino with an S65 Shield if anyone's interested, though (durn thing
can't blip, though).

> If you're a newcomer to Linux, please come along, we have members
> of all ages and abilities, and will provide a warm welcome to you.

I'm not a new comer to Linux (been using it since 2000), but I've been
out of the loop for a few years. I'm looking forward to meeting a few
fellow enthusiasts, though :).

Don't be deceived, though. I'm shy in person. I'll turn up and I'll have
a pint, but I might be a touch defensive. I hope no one will mind...

   --Johannes Kling