[HLUG] November LUG Meeting - Tomorrow, ie Weds

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:46:52 UTC 2009

cookeys is in the alley between somerfield and the blue note street..
No beer or icecream but tea and cofffee

i hope to be there after the auction -
my table saw has melted so i need a new one
as the roof is half off and the weather is not good!

[g]

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~   01568 760 333     ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c)2009.  ~
~