[HLUG] Work for Red Hat ?

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 09:43:07 UTC 2009

hi all,

been on the list for a while and met a couple of people. Red Hat in the
UK is looking for a couple of positions to suit people who have Linux
experience and who may want to work with the leading open source
company.

One position is as a Instructor, within Global Learning Services (GLS),
to be based in Farnborough, but with travel across the UK.  I can assure
you that working for a leading IT organisation and living in
Herefordshire is possible, but needs some sacrifices.

Let me know if you are interested and want more information

Malc
Dr Malcolm Herbert
Director, EMEA Strategy and Solutions Office
+44 7720 079845