[HLUG] Work for Red Hat ?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 23:02:49 UTC 2009

Malcolm Herbert wrote:
> hi all,
>
> been on the list for a while and met a couple of people. Red Hat in the
> UK is looking for a couple of positions to suit people who have Linux
> experience and who may want to work with the leading open source
> company.
>
> One position is as a Instructor, within Global Learning Services (GLS),
> to be based in Farnborough, but with travel across the UK.  I can assure
> you that working for a leading IT organisation and living in
> Herefordshire is possible, but needs some sacrifices.
>
> Let me know if you are interested and want more information

Thanks Malcolm, for letting us know.

BTW, There's been some discussions about possibly unwanted introductions
from pushy Linux recruiters to LUG's around the country on the lugmaster
mailing list. Can I just say that Malcolm is definitely completely
legitimate, and has held a good position at Red Hat for many years - ie
this is a real requirement for staff for Red Hat.

Julian Robbins