[HLUG] Rescheduled October HLUG Meeting this Weds 28Th Oct

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:32:49 UTC 2009

Hi

Just to let you know that we will be having our October Linux User Group
meeting THIS Wednesday now.

It will be as usual at Cookeys Internet Cafe, in Leominster starting 7.30pm.

*Where *: Cookies Internet Cafe, Computer Shop, Art Gallery, 3 Black
Swan Walk, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8HU

*Time* :- 7.30pm - 9.30pm (ish). The shop will be open just for us.

*How* : Carparking is available in the Somerfield car park next to the
Bus Station,: just a few feet away from the Net cafe. Wifi, drinks and
snacks are also available.
*Topic* :- Unfortunately, John Michaelson who was hoping to do a session
showing us what you can do with the 3D modelling tool, Blender
(blender.org) won't be able to make it on Wednesday, so it will be the
usual session of chat, help and linux talk. For anyone interested, we
can explain how Software Freedom Day went, and think about what we can
do for next time. If there's time, there are many pubs in the local area
too.

If I get time, I will bring my laptop running the Beta version of Ubuntu
9.10, Karmic Koala, which is to hit the streets in just a few days time.
So if you want to see the latest cool features, please come along.

Hope to see you all on Wednesday.