[HLUG] Recovery Discs.....

Meijin meijin.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:41:22 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.

I have the product code and Windows XP Home (which is what was on there
originally), but with the HP Pavilion a fresh install of windows won't
work - the pc shuts down. The recovery discs are required - and they
cost about £35 !

As I'm unable to get some, I will have to try my best and get them a
free OS....

Unless anyone else out there may have some ??

Cheers

Rob