[HLUG] Shutdown Woes

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 2 11:25:57 UTC 2009

I had this happening once - ripping uses a lot of cpu so may be causing the
cpu to overheat and auto shutdown

Try checking temp of cpu in bios soon after rebooting or take side of case
off to see if it coolsmore

A tired julian back in uk waiting at man airport rail stn flew back at 7am
today from Ljubljana Airport

Thanks

Julian

On Sep 1, 2009 11:42 PM, "Morven Lewis-Everley" <