[HLUG] Shutdown Woes

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:20:49 UTC 2009

I sorted it now, I hadn't got libdvdcss2 installed. Basically this library
allows DVD rippers to easily rip encrypted DVD's. Without it, some don't
work and others take loads longer.

I think that Handbreak (the software I was using) was using too much CPU and
overheating it without that library (like you suggested Julian)... Oh well,
its fixed now, thanks for the replies!

Mo