[HLUG] Sept LUG Meeting - this Weds & Software Freedom Day Organisation notes

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Sep 13 18:50:44 UTC 2009

Dear all,
Just to confirm that an early afternoon finish suits me too.

I am assuming I still need to bring a  box or two for demonstrating installs,
and will try to talk to Mathew beforehand to discuss any possible issues.

I have tried briefly to use the online resources to make a poster, and failed as
they were all for earlier years. My current dayjob is also extending into
evenings and weekends ( and bankholidays) so I have not the slacktime to devote
to this, but I plan to be there Saturday as promised. I shall do my best to make
the meeting.

Meantime may I suggest that a press release to all local media would not go
amiss ( needs to be before Tuesday for HT and dont forget Shropshire Star), a
cut and paste of the international mission statement together with time and
place should suffice.

Hope to see you all wednesday, if not then Saturday,

Pete H@